View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 09:46 AM   #8
Jackal
Hopeful skeptic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfrider View Post
I was thinking, a great feature would be a "download-while-you-wait" system. I know its just me being used to boxed retail copies and I'll eventually get over it, but it would be really cool if you could order yourself a boxed copy and download the game while its in transit. A know a few online stores do this.
It'd be nice, yes, but dealing with physical retail products (warehouses, manufacturing, shipping, etc.) would change the whole nature of the shop, so that's not going to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelanoimis View Post
About the boxed version suggested above, it would be nice at least the download to come with printable cd covers and manual.
There are (or should be) PDF manuals available for each game. A printer-friendly version is a good idea, however, as is offering printable covers (I also do that for my games). We'll make sure those ideas get passed along, thanks.

Quote:
Could this shop act like a portal for adventures games?
I mean it would be nice if it will accept indie adventure games submissions and pay them sales percent, like casual games portals do ( hopefully, higher percents )
A portal for adventure games is exactly what the shop is. Indie adventures won't be overlooked, though the store almost certainly won't carry any and every new indie project.