View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 11:14 AM   #4
Iv4n

Send a message via ICQ to Iv4n

They've made a mistake from the beginning by their terrible decision to avoid the crowd. Trying to stay away from the public? Why? Actually that is so wrong! Especially if you have to show something good, like in this case. If they were public, they'll have much, much bigger support now. Therefore much more people wanting, willing the project to continue, bigger petitions etc. And the more people wants this project to live, the bigger are chances vivendi to let that happened and faster. The power of the will will prevail. Can't believe this? Just take a look at the King's Quest remakes.

And I'm not feeling sorry for the team, because for the past 7 years, they didn't update their site for the last few years. So for me this was looking like a dead project for long time and this "hiding from the public" policy now can be seen why was really wrong. I mean what were they really thinking? That they will be "under radar" from vivendi? WTF? And they were believing it will be just like that? I really can't believe that. And they even advice other team projects to hide their work from public? Well, that's smart advice...

Anyway, I wish they will can make some deal with vivendi and can continue to work on this project.