View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 05:39 PM   #25459
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seebaruk View Post
Not when the mother is this frigging stubborn. I'd frankly hoped that you'd have laid it to bed well before now. Ah well, while we're all here, how's it going? Long time no see, you still as crazy as ever Jaz?
But...I don't want to kill Jelena...she's a good Mom. I don't want to kill my real life Mom either, as she's a good Mom too.

And yup, I'm still as crazy, if not even more.

Quote:
I laughed, but that's probably now a good endorsement of your actions.
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one apart from my mother who found what the guy said funny.

Quote:
Gimme!
I'll be sure to send you the files once it's done, so you can print it out like everyone else.

Quote:
That must be exciting for you, nothing like a dead language to invigorate the soul! The only latin I know are the sort of things written on coins like Elizabeth II dei gratia regina fidei defensor, and legal terms such as volenti non fit injuria.
Oh, latin is nice. And it helps understanding Italian.

Quote:
I think you'll find that the language of the Arabian people is Arabic.
I knew it sounded fishy. I just couldn't remember the correct form.

Quote:
No, University is about heavy drinking, late night partying, and anonymous sex.
Um...I still live in my parents house? Not to mention the fact that I am not interested in any of those things.

Quote:
*rubs eyes* Chris is back? Just to be sure I'm not imagining things, say something dirty!

Yay! Welcome back, Seebsie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey View Post
Not in any of the choirs that I sing in (or conduct) at the moment.

And for what it's worth, the frilly collar ("ruff") tends not to be worn by older people anyway, and the white gown/dress ("surplus"; normally worn on top of a "cassock") tends to be worn by specifically church choirs. At college we were gowns (yay for Oxford being weird and giving you a gown of some description before you graduate).

I totally forgot to comment on this earlier. You really must be tired, or else there wouldn't be as many spelling mistakes as there are in that post.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!

Last edited by Jazhara7; 11-02-2007 at 06:06 PM.