View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 02:53 PM   #25442
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

I'm currently watching a report about Alexander Pichushkin, also known as the "Chessboard Killer", who killed up to 63 people in a park, for no particular reason...

...I am not sure, should I feel bad that I had to laugh when Pichushkin, without any facial expression whatsoever said "I had to kill people. What should I have done instead, grow cucumbers?".

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey View Post
Jaz is back!

* smiley may be the opposite of intended.

It's good to be back. *hugs Robert*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerite View Post
*ears pricking up*
Did Jaz mention some sort of shirtless calendar?

I'm afraid it's mostly shirtless men. The bioware forums don't allow female shirtlessness, even though the Shirtless Saga is for fans of both male and female characters.

Oh, and speaking of latin:

Sed ut perspiciatis, unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam eaque ipsa, quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt, explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem, quia voluptas sit, aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos, qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt, neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit, amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt, ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit, qui in ea voluptate velit esse, quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum, qui dolorem eum fugiat, quo voluptas nulla pariatur? At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus, qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti, quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint, obcaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa, qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio, cumque nihil impedit, quo minus id, quod maxime placeat, facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet, ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

I'll be learning Latin in University now. It's a requirement.

Also, I'm currently learning Arabian. It's not as difficult as I thought it would be. The hardest part will probably be learning the vocab. I've already learned several letters (beginning, ending, and middle forms), and have learned how to ask where someone lives, and can say where I live, and say my name and stuff like that.

And we're actually learning the language in a much more understandable way than native speakers learn it, our teacher tells us. When he first started teaching, he went about it the way he learned it in school, with the exception that the people he was teaching it of course didn't know a bit of the language to start from. But he soon found that that didn't work so well. He wrote the book we're working with, and it is very understandable. The reason why it's so easily acessible and makes so much sense is that the guy works in...I'm not sure if it's "Computer Science" or "Informatics". The German word is apparently the same. So anyway, it's very understandable, and fun.

Japanese has been postponed until the Summer term, when there's actually classes.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!