View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 07:07 PM   #9
MikaelS
King Silly

Thanks a lot, everyone. Was very helpful. I managed to write everything but ending which I will worry about more once I've actually drawn/scripted that far and the point I wrote it thus far leaves room for creditable ending. I suppose my biggest problem is, that I am too demanding of myself yet I sometimes find myself reaching for the clouds that are...unreachable for me? If that made any sense. Difficulty of trying to write a plot for modern and realistic world is a lot more harder than fantasy/humor-based games, because things must make sense and be realistic in order the plot to keep it's creditability better. ( my opinion)

Quote:
Look for a transcript of Tim Schafer's lecture at Game Developer's Conference 2005 (I think? Or 2006?). Part of the talk was about how to sort of productively procrastinate and how to get out of writer's block.
I only found something summarized short. Something about him saying our biggest enemy is mediocrity and laziness which lives inside us all. Not sure if that's what you meant, but it sure was inspirational read.

Thankyouthankyou everyone, you were a great help. Especially the coffee-part was made of win. It's a relief I can now get to the point.