View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 09:12 AM   #24845
Lucien21
Psychonaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie68 View Post
Please read through this document that will let you know how to submit your request. We will consider your request within 20 business days but we may not be able to disclose the information.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Lucien21
Scotland
You wish

September 30, 2007

Adventure Gamers
On the Tinternet

FOIA REQUEST

Fee benefit requested

Dear FOI Officer:

Pursuant to the federal Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. ยง 552, I request access to and copies of Details of all discussions and gossip from the secret staff forum.

I would like to receive the information in electronic format.

I do not agree to pay reasonable duplication fees for the processing of this request.

As a representative of the forum I am only required to pay for the direct cost of duplication after the first 100 pages. Through this request, I am gathering information on Behalf of the members of Adventure Gamers. that is of current interest to the public because This information is being sought for dissemination to the general public.

If my request is denied in whole or part, I ask that you justify all deletions by reference to specific exemptions of the act. I will also expect you to release all segregable portions of otherwise exempt material. I, of course, reserve the right to appeal your decision to withhold any information or to deny a waiver of fees.

As I am making this request as a scholar and this information is of timely value, I would appreciate your communicating with me by telephone, rather than by mail, if you have questions regarding this request.

I look forward to your reply within 20 business days, as the statute requires.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Lucien21