View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 10:30 AM   #926
Terramax

I've decided not to buy either the 360 or PS3 and there are no new Wii games I wanna buy so-- LETS BUY SOME MORE IMPORT DREAMCAST GAMES!!!

Playing:
Under Defeat - This a hidden gem of a game. Give this game a few years and people will talk about this as a cult classic. I'm so proud to own the limited edition. Owned it for about 2 months and still have a bash at it. Over 25 hours of gameplay buy now and I still haven't completed it with the limited continues on hard.

Ikaruga - Solid game. I'm not as fanatical about it as some, but the game has other people hooked when playing 2 players. I can see why non-shmup fans love this so much. If you're interested in getting into these kinds of games then this is a good start. Coming to Xbox live soon too.

Daytona 200 - loved the Saturn version (still own it in fact) but this is something of a dream. Just ordered my second DC Ferrari steering wheel so two of us can have a bash at it with a wheel each (apparently it just isn't so good with a pad). I haven't even started the tornament mode yet - just spend hours playing the single race.

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike - My arcade sticks don't seem to respond to the special moves as well as other fighters (although I've ordered the X-arcade stick so hopefully that will make an improvement). This doesn't detract from my love of this game. I've mastered about 4 characters of 19 so I've got a long while before I become a master.