View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 09:57 AM   #24162
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat316sob View Post
You should just turn to the Dark Side then, you feel the temptation, succumb to it! You know you want to!

Oh, it's not that I can't use them. In fact, I think I don't even get Dark Side points for using them despite being Light Side. It's just that the amount of Force I have to use is a lot higher than using a neutral or Light Side power if I use a power on the opposite side of the spectrum.

And I didn't want to use it in game anyway, as I really didn't see the need for it, or felt the desire to use it.

It was in real life when talking to my mother about the game an its background that I wanted to force choke George Lucas (I actually made the movement to the side, and said "Force Choke"). I didn't think much about it, it was a reflex. Though I think it would have a certain irony to have him be punished with something from his own creation.

Oh, and in case you're wondering *why* I wanted to Force Choke George Lucas of all people, it's because he said that Star Wars was a story "for boys", which is why the canon *I* still remember running around in bath robes and adjustable broomsticks with one of my best friends (who is also a girl) back in primary school, playing pretend that we were Jedi Knights. Cuno (who died earlier this year, as you will remember. Big, cute, though slightly stupid Doberman, you know. But absolutely loveable) was Darth Vader, and Cora, our other dog was Chewbacca (I think she was Chewbacca. I don't remember.).

I even actually enjoyed playing "Star Wars: Rebellion" (look it up, and see why that's so different. It's not like the other games.).

I'm not really complaining about the fact that the canon main character of KOTOR is male. Keck, my version will always be female, and that's all that matters to me. It's that reason he gave, that Star Wars is "for boys", that makes me so mad. Had he not added that, I would not have given a second thought to wheter or not the character is canonically male (in fact, I doesn't really matter to me even though he gave that reason for it. [And after all, they even give you the option at the beginning of KOTOR 2 to tell if your character was Female or Male, Dark or Light side at the end of KOTOR. So even if it did matter to me, there would be no reason to annoy me.] It's really just the reason that gets me riled up. ).

So yeah. *Force Chokes George Lucas*

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!