View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 07:26 AM   #24154
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan View Post
What? How did you do that?!?!!?!?
Do what? Turn their students to the Light Side, or turn the Ghost to the Light Side?

Well, obviously I didn't turn *all* of them to the light side, but a fair share of them. Seriously, some of them had some rather romantic ideas of the Dark Side which I simply had to correct.

One of them I even met again on Dantooine later.

And many of those especially in the valley of the Sith Lords were not really Dark Jedi, but only Sith - as in working for the Sith government.

But in any case, you should by now know that my standard Plan B is "Democracy and Persuasion" (standard Plan A is "Set fire to it/them.". But I usually resert to Plan B just because I know setting fire to things I like leaves me with less things I like.). With a little practice, that works very well.

I finished the game with a perfect light side score. I only once gained a Dark Side point, when I killed that Benden Starkiller guy in the arena. I thought killing him in the arena was actually more fair than killing him in the Cantina. There was a legitimate bounty on his head by the government, so that's why I even went to kill him.

All the people who had bounties on their heads due to Davik, I managed to help get away without killing them. Much fun!

Keck, I was closer to the light side than Bastila even before becoming a Jedi. Even Carth and Mission were closer to the Light Side than Bastila!

Oh, and I think Jolee Bindo was an awesome character.

As for the Ghost...Ajunta Pall is the one I am talking about.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!