View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 05:08 AM   #23962
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat316sob View Post
But that show has been crap for the past decade, just wait until they show it on TV, and enjoy it for free.

Well, I wouldn't know considering that we're still showing the old episodes here. And in no particular order, either. They show *one* new episode every Sunday. We see about 3 "Treehouse of Horror" episodes each year, and really old episodes come alongside newer ones. We already saw episode 384, but not yet 383 (which is a "Treehouse of Horror").

Some of the older episodes I cannot stand to watch, because the dubbing sounds so muted. The medium old and newer episodes have a much clearer sound quality - and they also have set voices for side characters (like Karl, Lenny and Moe, Chief Wiggum, and a lot others - Even Milhouse. It is so strange to be used to a specific voice for those characters, only to then hear them have a completely different one when they show one of the older episodes, from the time before they had decided to keep that one voice actor.

I'll see the movie and judge for myself. Keck, I watched Eragon and I liked it. Sure, it wasn't really very original or very faithful to the book. But it was entertaining, at least! Same goes for "Night at the Museum". I never expected a new "The Seventh Seal" or "Metropolis" in those cases, I just wanted to be entertained!

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!