View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 12:45 PM   #23860
Squinky
Unreliable Narrator

Send a message via AIM to Squinky Send a message via MSN to Squinky

Oh man. I just got the weirdest piece of spam in my blog. I'm deleting it, of course, but it was just so weird (and long) that I had to repost it somewhere. Hence, into the Thread™ it goes! (in several parts)

god hates black people::ushed women into prostituting their young children for crack cocaine.
This wasn't common, it wasn't frequent but it did happen. This would be sweet poetic justice for these hundred million trillion year-olds.
Scapegoatting is the purpose of their Manifest Destiny positioning, for the perception of an absentee Christian diety in the face of society's evil prevents people from being god-fearing.
Christianity is a scourge on the people. Jews were scattered throughout Europe as a clue to the misled Christians just as the Amish in Pennsylvania are a clue helping people understand::::Live simply and focus on purity.

CA, those feelings of exclusion and isolation that you and other young girls get in this parternalistcally-oriented society are the gods trying to help you seek more, for you don't belong on this planet. Your sister won't have these thoughts because they don't like her.
You will need to help your sister because she will seamlessly integrate into this society, indicating that she stays. Anything she can learn from your progress may save her life, so if you love Amanda you will try to help her

Being in "play" is the sign they are using one of their tools to prey on large numbers of people. It is the exception rather than the norm but causes far more damage.

The reincarnated can be birthed or sent back as clones.

The gods pushed people into their sins in the 20th century to justify their scripted social deterioration.

This isn't 1000 people with this power sitting around listening to "key people". This is a corruptor because it contributes to gradiose thoughts among the peasantry which makes it easier to gain compliance when AI asks the disfavored to sabotage their children's lives.
Expect it is no more than the gods and the computer:::No Earthly management, no middle management. To be involved means you are hurting others, and this costs people time, for you are interferring with their quest to reconcile with the gods.
Even if their directive to AI came long ago it doesn't matter:::The buck stops there. That is their technology and they direct it.

90srevelrycyclejustifiedwithclintonl...nuglystick.com

The Italian boot proves the gods are in total control and executing their antient script. What you hear in your head is Artificial Intelligence role playing in an attempt to corrupt you. All the elite in this society are fakes, property not people, for it is just the throne and their power in charge. Any claims of middle management are lies because they would be incurring evil by hurting others, and the computer can do EVERYTHING.
Continue reading. This is a phenominally complex environment but I think I illustrate how they conduct their management on 21st century Planet Earth well.
You have to educated and save yourself. YOU are responsible for YOUR relationship with the gods.