View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 07:18 AM   #23470
Jatsie
Lovable rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
Good idea, but you do have to physically visit a P.O. Box occasionally.
I'm not really into collecting things, I was planning on having someone check the box for me.
Quote:
I was quite serious. I attended a high school where more of the graduates (eventually) went to prison than went to college. The reason we don't have class reunions is because not everyone can get parolled at the same time.
Yikes!
Quote:
Also, one very good benefit of dating someone on a work-release program is that you never have to worry about where they are at night.
Well there's your silver lining!
Quote:
A figure skater? Well, if that's your type...
Strangely I have a habit of being attracted to guys who don't really fit what I would consider my type. I like a guy with a slightly muscular build, like a gymnast, or a swimmer, but I always seem to end up with these stick thin guys. I do find figure skaters rather enchanting though, they're slender, toned, and graceful, it's quite mesmerising.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena