View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 01:57 PM   #23037
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
I think this is what he should be looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat316sob View Post
Nooo, don't turn poor Hamsie into an emo! Emos are pathetic and should be hunted down and shot.

He needs more of an Eighties era goth look.
Yeah, don't you dare turn Hamsie into an Emo kid! Emo kids are absolutely despicable.

Oh, and you leave Hamsie alone too, Jatsie. Hamsie is perfect the way he is.

Also, Goths are not really that bad. They're actually pretty nice and peaceful people most of the time. At least those I met in Leipzig at their annual meetings there, were (it was pretty funny. There were so many Goths everywhere. And seeing them in the small grocery store was kind of funny. They're just people too.).

Punks. Now those are scary. Though drunken soccer fans are even worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan View Post
A climbing frame (though apparently we've worked that one out since. You have to forgive these people and their funny foreign ways)
Do you have a detachable tail? Do you hang out with a bear, a piglet, a rabbit, and some kangaroos? Do you know anyone called Christopher?

I think I can see the problem.

Hey, is it my fault that the translator only gave me "climbing frame" and "Monkey bars" as a translation? I thought they sounded a bit silly, wondering why they couldn't just call it what it is, like we do in German? Do they have to invent a silly name for something as straight forward as a thing you climb on?

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!