View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 07:53 AM   #22991
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerite View Post
You wont be coming to the Club Picnic, then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey View Post
I'd ask what you were talking about, but that would just encourage you to post again .

THE THREAD™ ENDS HERE.

The picnic, Tibsie! And you're coming, even if I have to drag you there. You'll see, it will be lots of fun. I'll bring a frisbee, some of our old boomerangs, and there's also a playground there with a huge climbing tower in case anyone gets bored. And they have a rope jungle gym (I prefer to call them "Spider Webs", personally)! It will be fun! Oh, and there's also one of those large wooden tables that are slightly tilted, which you can turn very fast, while the people sitting on it try and stay on it (a bit like a high difficulty carousel, you could say. The thing has nothing to which you could hold on to.)

Don't worry, Hammykins. I'll make sure brother comes to the picnic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat316sob View Post
I shall come, and with me I'll bring tuna fish finger sandwiches, Victoria sponge, and a couple of bottles of Dom Perignon 1998.

I'll bring fresh oysters, Sushi, finnish pancakes (with toppings), scones, squid in oil, marinated anchovies, different types of marinated olives, and dolmades. Oh, and apple juice!

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!