View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 09:56 AM   #22911
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
Jazhara! You are a strikingly attractive young woman! Please stop trying to fit someone else's idea of what the "perfect" ( ) build is!

[rant]As for those "height/weight norm" charts, they are utter bullsh!t and they are changed arbitrarily as well; case in point: When I was in your age and weighed 155 lbs, the then-current height/weight chart listed me as "grossly underweight and said that I should weigh 220 lbs. Now, twenty-some-odd years later when I weigh 230 lbs, the current height/weight charts say that I am grossly overweight and that I should weigh 170 lbs. Those charts don't take into consideration one's muscle mass or body type, and I repeat, They Are Utter Bullsh!t!.[/rant]

I'm not administering to someone else's idea of what is perfect. I don't want to be just thin, I want to replace the fat with muscle, if possible. But for that, first I have to lose some fat, which means losing a bit of weight. Once I start building muscle, I will weigh more, because muscle weighs more than fat. My sister is smaller than me and weighs more than me, because she has more muscle.

Also, while I despise all those people who worship their body and think thin is the way to go, I do want to lose a bit fat. I really want to fit in that dress. I don't have to lose much. It's really only my butt that is in the way, and only a few centimetres. I just noticed I exaggerated a bit when I said I have to lose 10 kilos. I really only have to lose about 5 kilos of weight, approximately.

Also, I've never seen any of those charts.

In any case, I really want to lose those kilos and that fat. You see, for some time I haven't done enough for sport, and thus gained weight. I want to get back to my old weight, no more, no less. I used to be thinner, though I never was a stick in the landscape. I was completely normal child, with normal weight, and I just want to have a *normal* weight, and one that fits in that damn dress.

Don't worry, I don't care about what people think is beautiful. I think beauty has nothing to do with weight (like that painting that Jelensie posted. I think it is beautiful. Though those really abnormally fat people, that basically can't leave their bed any longer because they're just too fat, scare me. Likewise, looking like a walking skeleton is not really beautiful. ).

I was never thin, but I was never really fat, either. I'm still medium, and I just want to lose those unnecessary fat cushions, and still remain a medium.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!