View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 09:24 AM   #22905
Sage
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 View Post
Well, I have to lose some fat anyway. The dress isn't really tailored for thin people, but for western people. Meaning it's already intended for more curves than most asian women might have.

Seriously, I have to lose some weight. My breasts are much too large, and the main reason why I don't fit into the dress is that I have just a bit too much fat on my hips and/or butt. If that is gone, I should fit in there fine.

And don't worry, I'm not becoming anorexic or anything. I really have to lose some weight, since I'm about 10 kg above the norm for my height.

-
Jazhara! You are a strikingly attractive young woman! Please stop trying to fit someone else's idea of what the "perfect" ( ) build is!

[rant]As for those "height/weight norm" charts, they are utter bullsh!t and they are changed arbitrarily as well; case in point: When I was in your age and weighed 155 lbs, the then-current height/weight chart listed me as "grossly underweight and said that I should weigh 220 lbs. Now, twenty-some-odd years later when I weigh 230 lbs, the current height/weight charts say that I am grossly overweight and that I should weigh 170 lbs. Those charts don't take into consideration one's muscle mass or body type, and I repeat, They Are Utter Bullsh!t!.[/rant]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey View Post
And I'm praising my high metabolism as I eat another chocolate bar .
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSH View Post
Just wait till you reach my age and watch your metabolism collapse.
Budge up, SSH. I want a good seat to watch that happen as well. Want some popcorn?

Share the love.

<3