View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 12:00 AM   #9
Bones

Default episodic

The game was set up as an episode with two follow ups. There is a thin storyline that is hinted at in the first episode. The most important thing is the relationship with her father. It would be nice if we could tell more of the world in a follow up, since most of what you see in the first episode is pretty basic and the characters aren't very fleshed out.

But this game was possible because we could make it within a school system. And since we're out of that now it's a different situation. But if the game is picked up well maybe we can make a follow up with extra finance. Or make new version and release it commercially. That was the idea anyway.

Iceadventure:
I don't have a clue why you only got music/sound out of your left speaker. The audio channels in flash should always be stereo.

fruithead:
In the first week of this game going live several sites picked up the game and started to host it. So I don't really know where you got it from. As far as I know if you download the iso through a torrent and then use Deamon tools to run the setup, it should run fine. I don't know what happens if you download it from gamespot, gamespaces or gamershell.