View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 01:31 AM   #842
JemyM

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM

Should be of no surprise that I have now continued my Final Fantasy summer with Final Fantasy X-2. It's a huge change to the rest of the series for sure. First of all, the game feels like it was made for teenage girls, which would make this a girl rpg? It seem to borrow bits and pieces from Charlies Angels when it comes to cutscenes and artstyle. Our pilot is in love with one of my characters, who herself is seeking for her lost love (main plot, rescue captured BOYFRIEND). I have also just met the first pregnant ex-adventurer ever. The rpg system consists of clothes that I can change on my girls who have a large wardrobe, one of them is popstar who stand next to the fight and sings and dance? Minigames so far have included walking around in a large mascot costume giving people baloons... Unlike FFX, FFX-2 is completely open, with every area in the game open from the beginning of the game.

Still, I find the game funny and adoreable. The FF series really get in touch with what it means to be human in a way that no other RPG series ever done.