View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 11:18 AM   #6
Bones

Default feedback

Thanks for the welcome.

AFGNCAAP,
thank you for playing and giving the feedback. I'm glad you liked the game. And the dislikes are fair enough and insightful, some of them I already knew, for instance the fact that the desk clerk can say 'again' when she has never seen you. The one about the gun slipped by me. And regarding the Victorian station puzzle: Yes, guilty as charged, we should have handled that better.

About the subtitles. That was one of the things on the wishlist that never got done. In the end we decided it was too much work. We were already struggling with deadlines, our team consisted of four people (I don't think we finished anything on time). We also planned a couple of small mini-games to break up the pattern of puzzle solving. But they never got out of concept phase.

I want to write a post-mortem article about the production and what went right and what went wrong. When I have some free time I'll write it down here. Maybe some people would like to read it.

Just a quick question in the end. Did you see one or two flashbacks? There are two. But you could miss one, I think, if you do some things in a different order.

Thanks again for playing and giving feedback.
Paul