View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 02:42 AM   #7
MasterLoo

I loved the comical(as in, comic like) style of Hit the road. I felt they had removed that in season 1, probably because it's hard to make it work in 3d without looking silly. But yeah, I missed the comic style of Hit the road, and felt Season 1 became a little too serious at parts because of it. Examples:
Spoiler:
Pulling work orders out of a cat, putting max into the socket to turn out the light in the tunnel of love, being able to control a restaurant through connecting it to a binocular... etc.. etc...

Also, I really wish they could've added some more characters during the season so at least you felt like things were changing. When I saw the same characters in some of the last episode as I saw in some of the firsts, I was about to quit the game because I was so sick of always meeting the same characters.

I really wish they could've lost the standard formula of the episode the original poster was referring to as well, because it makes it feel like you do the same over and over again in different settings and packages.