View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 05:51 PM   #22335
Karmillo
woof

Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 View Post
<<< Well, it's no wonder it was too hot, considering you're still wearing Santa's cloak.

Also, I'm not sure how I should feel about the fact that they changed the Pirates of the Caribbean ride to better fit the movies. I hardly remember the original ride from back when I rode it, but I know that I did enjoyed it.

And why don't you try reading the 20 odd pages anyway? Seriously, no one really writes long posts in this thread. And more than half of the posts in those threads will be Tibsie's anyway, meaning they consist of single words. I've caught up from something like that before, and it really passes quite quickly.

Oh, and welcome back Uncle Karmillo!

(It was uncle, right? Or were you another brother. And how is Jatsie related to me again? It's all so confusing!)

-

Yeah they added Johnny depp in a few pages and changed some of the dialouge to make it out that the pirates attacked the town for jack sparrow, it wasn't changed that much that it was ruined although I never knew what it was like before. The Wench for a bride scene was untouched though. Besides the Jack Sparrow characters nailed the way he moves in the movies so it was really entertaining to watch how fluid it was

Also I can only bear so many "Quites" and "Indeeds" before I snap, anyway this threads all about whats just now! theres no need for digging up the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat316sob View Post
Florida!? You lucky bastard! I haven't been to Florida since 2001, and there's a Pirates of the Carribean ride in Florida!? I've been to Walt Disney World twice, and have never been on a Piratical ride, so I always assumed that one was unique to the California park.

Oh, and the humidity in Florida, it's hideous. I got bitten to death by mosquitos whilst there. I nearly melted in the heat, thank god for those outdoor fans that sprayed mist, in Universal Studios!
Yeah I had been before back when I was like 7 and dont ever remember being on Pirates of the Carribean, I think it might have been getting refurbished when I was there. Like the Haunted House, I was also looking forward to going on that and it was Walled off

I never bothered getting one of those fans, also I wore a pair of jeans so the bugs never got to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan
Ugh, Florida. It was really bad when I was there. Someone I went with nearly got bitten by a diamond back rattlesnake, and we all got attacked by those bastard fire ants. Sea World was okay, though.
Ugh Sea World was awful when I went! we missed the shamu show and all the animals were asleep apart from the penguins, but there was like a film crew in their bit so they weren't acting naturaly or anything. The only show we got to see was the Sea Lion show but it was mostly the trainers who were on the stage doing their crappy pantomine and then they would bring on one of the 2 sea lions on and stuff their face with fish then send if back off stage. Hell the Walrus who wasn't even mentioned in the show description got more show time than the Sea Lions....another thing that bugged me about it was that it was meant to be a comedy duo thing, but they were never both on stage at the same time, as soon as one came on the would send the other off.

Anyway I never had much of a good time in florida apart from PoTC since my dad was the only one on the rental cars insurance but didn't want to drive , wish Florida wasn't like one big Highway...