View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 02:24 PM   #22050
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat316sob View Post
I mostly hear that from my lamp.

It's the one Mel gave me, I think it might cursed.

Uh-oh, it's flashing at me again!

I'm being told by three my little pony babies (and I mean babies. One of the regular pony kids [I think it's baby Stardance], then a slightly smaller, cuter one, and one ultimate cutefied pony baby with a super short snout, big eyes, and general small size), and two fake my little ponies (I called the pink one "Charon", and the yellow pegasicorn "Styx"), to go on a murderous rampage for a while now...

But that's normal, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumgottist View Post
That's not always the easiest solution, though.
Spoiler:
I tried to use it in the final part of Frasse, but I couldn't get it to fit in a good way. IIRC, you can still see the key in the keyhole, and you do have a paper. You may even be able to place the paper under the door.

It might be cliché, but I've used it in real life several times already, with success. Like that one time my sister locked me in my room. She was so impressed, that she actually asked me to demonstrate it again to show it to her boyfriend. Of course, it didn't work as well the second time around, and I had to fish for the key with a long stick I had in my room, as if bounces off the newspaper.

But seriously, it's very useful.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!