View Single Post
Old 03-14-2004, 01:37 PM   #9
Dervish
Multi-dimensional avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Seed
Ah, I knew i was doing something wrong, I have no idea what music notes sound like. So how is Standard mode different then?
Easy mode shows exactly which musical note is being played, standard shows which section of the distaff glows (and you can observe that to know exactly which note is being played), and expert, is "playing the game by ear".

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Seed
Actually i'm using the illegally downloaded version but yes, it is the CD version, incidentally when was this version released, because the game came out in 1990, and I don't think they were using CD ROM's back then. were they?
1990, they released the 16 color version. 1992, LEC and some other company put out the 256 color CD ROM "talkie" version. The 16 color version is available in Lucasarts "classics" collection, while the CD ROM version is out of print, but available on ebay from time to time (one is available right now, for 19.95, but I think the auction is finished today).

Last edited by Dervish; 03-14-2004 at 01:44 PM.