View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 11:30 AM   #769
MdaG
Master of time and space

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonBlue View Post
Currently playing Gears of War co-op with my wife. We're about to take down the berserker in Act IV (the second berserker in the game).

Good game, fun and all, but not the classic some make it out to be. Getting tiresome, want to play something else soon. Gotta finish it first though, and then maybe I'll buy Rainbow Six: Vegas on the PS3 this friday.
As a co-op game I think Gears beat Vegas hands down, but the game play mechanics are better in Vegas. I believe Gears should be played in insane mode if you team up with someone. Normal and hardcore are nowhere near as challenging as any of the difficulties in Vegas. That is, if you're into strategic shooters...

Anyway.
Final Fantasy X - Malacania (<- or whatever) Temple. It's getting better and better. Still too many random encounters, but I've gotten good enough at them to be able to fight my way through while letting my mind wander... I mean really, why not make fun battles instead of boring ones (and don't get me started on the boss battles with arbitrary shapes/monsters/robots/whatever with > 100000 HP)? The only thing that keeps me at this game is the story, certain environments, characters and in some occasions the sensation of "leveling up". Also, why the hell does Tidus sound like one of the Turtles !?

Tidus voice actor

Last edited by MdaG; 06-27-2007 at 11:54 AM.