View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 03:00 PM   #20589
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey View Post
"Dude"?

What have you done with Jazzy, imposter?!

Sorry, I might have been reading too much Catena recently.

I actually like all the characters, but Patches (the black and white cat) is my top favourite. She's not the smartest, really, and her mind seems to be stuck in the 80s. She's quite innocent and naive too. Like a child, still.

And Buddy (the maine coon), is also not really bright. But he has a pet tarantula called Mr. Cuddles, who is intent on taking over the world!

That maine coon in this strip, with the wings is not Buddy. It's Beau, Buddy's deceased brother. All the characters are based on the author's cats (except for the snow leopard, which is an older character by the author).

Yeah, she's definitely stuck in the Eighties...that's her brother, Bear, by the way. Bryony is another sister of them (who really existed), but she died soon after birth (like the real kitten). Bear didn't know about Bryony, but she seems to have been visiting Patches for a while as an angel now. Byrony has a crush on the Grim Reaper by the way.

(No, the Reaper in this comic is not based on Death in the Discworld novels. The author hadn't read a single Discworld book before coming up with the design for him, though after people pointed out the similarity, she has started reading them and is deciding if she is going to become a fan.)

Right now they're having a Karaoke night, it seems:

Buddy

Bryony

Patches (look up "She Bop" on Wikipedia, if you don't know why they're so shocked. Oh, and that's Patches' brother Bear sitting in the middle at the table. That's what his design is like now.).

Read it, it's fun!

Like, wholeheartedly!

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!