View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 02:30 AM   #19875
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey View Post
If I ever see you, Jaz, I'm running away.

Aww, come on! I won't hurt you as long as you don't try and attack me. It's "Self defense", not "attacking random guys on the street". And even if I wanted to attack you for no reason, I would get in trouble for that.

Also, one always has to be careful not to overdo the self defense. It is okay to hit a person that is trying to grab you, but it is not allowed to keep on hitting them if they stopped.

And it's also a good idea to give the appearance of being clumsy when dealing the hits, especially if there's witnesses. If you *accidentally* stumble and by coincidence your fist connects with the opponent's face, that is more likely to get the witnesses on your side than when you are obviously punching the opponent. Even if the guy was clearly the attacker, that might not always be clear to bystanders.

I won't hit you, Tibsie. Don't worry. You're my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan View Post
Yep. In a fight, anything can be used as a weapon, even a pair of eyeglasses. Just jab the ear hook into the attacker's eye socket.

Yep, that's what they taught us too. Books, glasses, rolled up magazines (more effective than one would think), weights for jogging, nordic walking sticks, anything you might be holding in your hand (when thrown in the face of someone who is running at you fast. The speed of the object and the speed of the attacker add up).

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!