View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 01:28 PM   #19851
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpw View Post
The nose hit thing is really a lot harder then it seems. The throat thing however is excellent.

And remember kids, slitting a throat is not as quiet as they lead you to believe in the movies. They gurgle a lot from blood running down the air pipe. Just strangle them with your handy towel.

I know the nose thing is quite hard to hit, and also requires some strength. If hitting the head, I don't particularly hit for the nose specifically. I just try to hit anything that would hurt, and if it's the nose that I hit, then that's fine. Hitting the temple hard can I think cause up to a concussion, if not unconsciousness (I guess you have to hit real hard for that).

I think you can also cause concussion (not sure about that, though) and knock someone out for a short time by making your hands bowl shaped and hitting one on each ear very hard at the same time. That's just air pressure, but it can do a lot. At least it will gain you some time to flee, as it will surely cause dizziness. Oh, and of course so much air hitting the eardrum is not very good for it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though. I think I might have forgotten some of the details of what exactly the results of some of the attacks are, since the self defense workshop.

And if all else fails, there is always one attack that will gain you time, at least when being faced with a man.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!

Last edited by Jazhara7; 05-23-2007 at 02:19 AM.