View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 08:53 PM   #1
Heleo

Default Zut Alors! - A Text Adventure

Back in the dawn of time, when I owned an amiga I loved the idea of text adventures. I was never very good at them, the Lost Treasures of Infocom left me completely lost (I believe Moonmist was the only one that I managed to complete). But then there was a gem of a game hidden on one of my magazine cover-disks. It was called Zut Alors 2 and you played a musketeer who was trying to rescue the four musketeers because they'd all been imprisoned for some reason. It's a game that's always stuck in my mind, I remember that it was funny and not too difficult for me and that the save function had been disabled so I couldn't progress very far in it. As much as I wanted to send away the money to get a proper copy my parents wouldn't let me so I was left with playing the same bit over and over again.

Anyways, I was curious if anyone remembers this game or if I'm the only one who has any memory of it. I have done a search for it and I found an amiga file of the first game on some website but no other information. I just know if I try and get it to work that it won't be as much fun as I remember it being anyway.