View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 02:18 PM   #653
ConcreteRancor
No justice. Only me.

I've been on a gaming spree since I stopped playing World of Warcraft, and catching up on all the games I've missed since March of 2005, when I started, and December of 2006, when I stopped.

So far I've played through Psychonauts, Gun, Prey, Serious Sam 2, the Sam and Max series up to Reality 2.0, and Riven (I know, released before 2005 ) thanks to a combination of both Steam and Gametap. Also played Bully, God of War, and Kingdom Hearts for the PS2. I also just finished F.E.A.R. on the PC, which I also bought retail.

I'm currently in the middle of both Shadow of the Colossus on my PS2, and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within on Gametap. On the former, I've only made it past the first three collosi, and on the latter, I just got the lion sword after getting through the clock tower. I love the former, but the latter is kind of frustrating. I liked Sands of Time much more.

Also, I've been playing a ton of Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero 2. It's the sole reason I bought a PS2 last September, although obviously I've bought more games for it since. I'm only got four more songs to 5-star on Expert before I unlock The Log!

So yeah, that's MY gaming history since I last was here.

Last edited by ConcreteRancor; 05-14-2007 at 02:27 PM.