View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 12:36 PM   #2272
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgothic View Post
It's not actually hair flying, it's me tilting both my head and my webcam. But you're right... it looks like that. I just wanted a good shot of the blond streaks under my black one. They're so bright! I'm so excited.

And I wouldn't kill you for anything.

Well, except for maybe loudly proclaiming that you, say, love Destiny's Child and then proceed to look at me with expectant eyes as though I'm somehow supposed to endorse it.

Edit - Damnit, I'm so excited I forget to say "Thank you!". *squishhug* Thank you, Jazhara7, for the compliments! Stuff like that makes my day.

You're welcome. It's only the truth, however.

Uuuh...what's "Destiny's Child", exactly? Seriously, I don't know. I recall having heard the name before, and am even remotely aware that they are some kind of group, but I don't know what kind of. I can't even put a picture in my mind to the name.

So I guess that essentially works out to you not having to worry about me saying I love them and then looking at you with expectant eyes.

Oh, and I forgot to add, you have a very nice smile. Very pretty. It suits you.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!