View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 05:21 AM   #18295
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssa View Post
Jazhara7: Since you can draw so nice yourself, you've got no business trying to win this thread.

They're very cute though!

Thank you for sharing

Oh, you don't need to worry about me winning this thread. I'm trying to keep it alive!

I'm glad that you like them. I still have a lot of them to draw. I'm not going to draw all of my characters, of course, because some of them didn't leave enough of an impression to become stuck in my brain. I'm just going to draw the most prominent of them, including Chiyoko, who despite being one of the prominent characters, is quite silent most of the time. Only Cheru M'Achet, my NWN 2 character is more silent.

Oh, and I'll have to figure out how to draw a character that uses a Guardinal model (basically looks like an upright walking Snow Leopard) in this style. The character is Chemale, and she's probably be fighting with my other character from a forum roleplay who is also called Chemale.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!