View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 04:23 AM   #17
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samIamsad View Post
My World just collapsed. Even you, Brutus? Kidding. Don't take that rant too serious. Just in case it wasn't obvious that I was exaggerating. Well, a little.

Well, some of my best friends convinced me to create one. They have been sending me all kinds of tests too, which I then posted there. I am afraid my attempts at doing posts end up uncharacteristically cynical. Or not. See for yourself (I have only one page of posts, so it's not too much to read).

I'm really not all that comfortable with sharing my thoughts across the Internet, I find. Well, actually I do that a lot. But I don't feel well to just create a post shouting it out like that. I prefer mentioning such things in an ongoing conversation.

So I've mostly been using it to educate the readers about German customs and celebrations. I like doing that for some reason. You probably noticed that I do that a lot here, too, writing small essays with pictures and all about the different customs. I love doing research. People learn something, and often I also learn something new.

But it's useful to leave comments at other people's lifejournals.

I've been meaning to create a very nice layout with Iggy for my livejournal. But I haven't yet gotten to doing that, sadly.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!