Thread: RPG Alignment
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 10:35 AM   #36
SnorkleCat
Explode the Universe!

Send a message via MSN to SnorkleCat Send a message via Yahoo to SnorkleCat

Morrowind and Oblivion don't force you to choose light side or dark side, but I tend to make my own morality based on each situation....I don't feel too bad fulfilling most Dark Brotherhood quests because those people are usually marked for assasination for a good reason....when given a chance of being nice or not, I tend to want to be nice. I feel ridiculously guilty after doing something cruel or wrong. That said, I like thieving but prefer to victimize wealthy, snooty people who have said something nasty to my character.

In Neverwinter Nights, our character is Chaotic Neutral. I'd hate to have to take the "high road" all the time...but that said, I doubt he's going to do anything truly evil...he might behave in a greedy and self centered manner, but I don't think he's going to be horrid.

I think evil characters in general are more interesting than good ones...I always wished the wicked queen had gotten Snow White; Snow White was so stupid and insipid and irritating.

....Of course there is something refreshing about slaying someone who really has it coming...can't do this in real life, but maaaan there are times when I wish I really could shoot fireballs out of my fingers.