Old 03-11-2007, 10:13 PM   #2
Kurufinwe

Introduction

followed by

Episode One: Twice As Bad

Starring Lily and Jody Whittle
as well as Hannibal Red Narcissus, Marcellus Faust and Mephistopheles
(November 1935)

Play until you're sent back to the main menu with Episode Two unlocked. Then, return to the Episode One page and read the conclusion of this episode's story in Theodore's notebook (which should have appeared at the bottom-right of the main menu). You can also review the pact you've discovered, and watch again this episode's videos. Then exit the game (you can't save here, the game just remembers that you've unlocked Episode Two) and wait until we start the next episode.

This is a short and easy episode, perfect to get used to how the game works (and allowing late-comers to catch up). The next ones are longer and harder. I'm not sure how people are going to take part in the playthrough, so for the moment let's say we'll spend one week on this episode. That may be shortened (or made longer) depending on how things go. I'll post my thoughts on this episode later this week.

We'll move on to Episode Two on Monday 19th.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]