View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 11:57 AM   #16800
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Hey?! Who changed my images into Thumbnails?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan View Post
Hey, I'm perpetually ignored.

It doesn't usually bother me, though.

But it bothers me. Not only if people announce they ignore me. I also think I said something wrong if nobody replies to my post. I know that is illogical, but it's only so much I can do not to post "Please respond to me! Please show me I didn't do or say something wrong!" every time nobody replies to me. Same in real life. If I say something, I need to have a confirmation, be it a simple "yes", or just a nod or shake of the head, or a smile, to see that my words have been heard and understood. If I don't get that, I keep on repeating myself until I get a reply in some way. If I don't get a reply, it nearly drives me nuts (or rather, it keeps irking me. I am already insane, so I can hardly be driven nuts.).

Probably one of the reasons why I'm don't want to kill the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan View Post
Whilst undoubtedly striking I'm not sure the Leopard look suits you.

(which one is you again?)

Joking of course. Would I be right in saying that you're wielding two weapons there? What's the one in your left hand? I can't quite make it out.

Good overall look but I'm curious about the skirt. Is that a fixed item on the character or is it an actual bit of armour? I thought characters clothing changed depending on what you outfit them with.

Yes, that's me with the two weapons. They're both Katanas (CEP Katanas which have longer blades and handles and look more realistic. Since they are from the CEP 1, they have black blades. It's an issue with CEP blades that apparently they don't have texture), custom enchanted. The right one has fire damage, the left one frost damage.

The clothes change with the change of armor. The skirt, and actually the entire dress and the bands on her arms are part of one armor. The skirt, the bands and the necklace (which you can't see) are armor parts from the CEP 1. They can be changed with the "Craft Armor" ability from HotU. The CEP has all kinds of skirts, tabards, necklaces, and even armor parts that combined create a Kimono (with three different patterns available).

In other news, I just found a solid chocolate KitKat.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!

Last edited by Jazhara7; 03-07-2007 at 01:05 PM.