View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 05:35 AM   #16790
stepurhan
Freeware Co-ordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 View Post
In that case, you are forgiven after I have panned you.

stepsie
Yay!
Quote:
I know what you mean, that can be fun. It was just hard to tell through the Internet.
Which is why I tend to stick one of these fellas on the end of anything that looks like it could be considered rude otherwise.
Quote:
Or when Tibsie attacked the construction workers in Penultima city, and was after that chased by one of them.
I can top that. I've been attacked by a crate.

Dreamcatcher campaign - Pit of Stars (no 5?) There was a crate whose description said it looked pushable. Tried "talking" to it but that didn't seem to do the trick (it later turned out it does. You need to position yourself first so it can move away from you.) "Maybe I have to attack it" I thought. The crate subsequently slid after me wherever I went and tried to bump into me (for blunt damage)

Quote:
Or when you two continued to attack random wildlige in "The Cave of Songs" and got us all killed continuously (seriously, the wolves were stronger than the goblins in that forest!).
He aggravated them. I didn't wade in until they were already hostile.
Quote:
Or when Tibsie got chased by that druid and his animal companion because he had attacked them, and I had to talk to that druid, so I had to convince Tibsie to stay dead for a while so I could get the quests from the guy (seriously guys, don't attack plot characters. ).
is that the same session? I think I remember that guy. He looked untrustworthy. A bit like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey View Post
So making fun of me is okay?

It's only cause we love you Rob. (though, speaking for myself, that's in a macho beer-swilling sort of way. )
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree