View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 01:08 AM   #16786
stepurhan
Freeware Co-ordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 View Post
I *am* upset.

One thing I really hate is when people ignore me. It hurts my feelings, and makes me think they don't like me, or that I said something wrong.

Iggy, go and poke terrorise stepise a little, okay? For Mommy?

"I'm right on it, Mommy."

-

Me

Firstly, I was absolutely joking. Really. Sorry to have upset you. It was never intended that way.

Secondly. I do like you. I don't bother with that sort of joke for people I don't like. I find mutual winding up can be enjoyable amongst friends. This does rely on both knowing that it is done entirely without malice. For example, I'm assuming you're not really trying to hook me up with Sand (buff as he may be)

Thirdly, Can you stop Iggy poking and terrorising me? It's really beginning to hurt.

I'm not really a fanfic person though I am a fan of the in-game anecdote. By way of peace offering I give you this NWN in-game anecdote. Feel free to me back on it.

I was trying to set up a game with a friend who lives about 10 miles down the road from me. His firewall wasn't having any of it with him as the server so I set myself up as server instead. Just for a test scenario I chose Orc and Pie.

For those that don't know it this scenario consists of one room with an orc in it (who has a pie) You kill the orc. You take the pie. End of scenario. Seemed a good quick-loading module for a network check.

While I was waiting for my friend to connect another character appeared. I knew it wasn't my friend because I was talking with him on the phone at the time. (oopsie. Forgot the player password setup) They rushed up to the orc, killed it and then stopped dead. The last thing they said before I shut the game session down was "wtf"

Just goes to show, some people will connect to anything.
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree