View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 05:24 AM   #16766
stepurhan
Freeware Co-ordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 View Post
Heh, I forgot to mention that that image is a scene from the fanfic "Oath of Fealty", in which the Knight Captain gets a Tattoo from joining the Neverwinter Nine. Nevalle had to take off his shirt so that he could show his tattoo, while the Knight Captain (a very naughty Knight Captain, it seems) said she wanted the tattoo on the small of her back, so she took off her shirt too. I can't remember if Sand was asked to take off his shirt too, or he simply felt silly and wanted to make Nevalle feel even more insecure, but he took off his shirt too. He was in the room too because he had to conduct the Oath ritual and make the tattoo.

Here's another scene from "Oath of Fealty". The artist, who is also the author of "Oath of Fealty" assures us that in this image they are all still wearing their pants (also, notice Nevalle's oath tattoo. Theres rumours of him having a tattoo of Nasher's winking face on his left buttock, though. ):
-

I'm sorry, were you saying something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 View Post
It's not by his choice. The ritual went wrong, and now the Knight Captain has ultimate control over Nevalle and Sand (I'm not making this up.). Also, it's just a friendly kiss. There's nothing more to it, dear Jatsie.

These days, Duncan and Sand don't get along as well. They're only friends, if anything (and they always argue). So he's up for taking!

-
This is beginning to remind me of The Black Knight on the Furry Horse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey View Post
Couldn't have put it better myself.
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree