View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 07:24 AM   #16337
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Pigeons are the Vermin of the skies (actually "Rats of the Skies", but I like rats).

Did you know that Pigeons are one of the few breeds of bird that are not susceptible to Avian Flu? Too bad that they have just about every other illness that's possible to get out there.

Doves are alright in my book.

Also, the Golden Pigeon (some kind of mutant pigeon. It's golden yellow. There's also a second one, which is some strange tinge of orange, that for some reason I didn't give a name to. They're descended from normal grey city pigeons, as are all the others I will now list) I call "Queen Scheherazade" (I like to think she's the leader of those pigeons), the black pigeon "Kokopelli", the two white pigeons "Shanandoah" and "Princess", and the brown one whose name I have forgotten, are alright. They fly around the park near my old school, and always landed on the roof of the house in sight of my classroom.

Also, these are some dazzling pigeons if I ever saw them!:

I especially love the second one. It looks amazing, and is kind of cute in a weird way. That's a pigeon I could learn to love.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!