View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 02:02 PM   #2187
[toj.cc]Phantom
The Punisher

Send a message via ICQ to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via AIM to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via MSN to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to [toj.cc]Phantom

I'm on a movie watching spree right now since I can't see my girlfriend due to weather. I'll update with the movies I've watched after I finish each one;

Cobra - I like it, really corny, but I like it.

Quote:
Night Slasher: The court is civilized, isn't it pig?
Cobretti: But I'm not. This is where the law stops and I start - sucker!
Tango & Cash - One of my favorite movies, could watch this ten times in a row and still not get board.

Quote:
Gabriel Cash: Don't you think you're getting a little radical here?
Ray Tango: What's radical?
Gabriel Cash: Blowing a man's head off with a hand grenade is a touch much, don't you think?
Ray Tango: You got your way - I got mine.
Gabriel Cash: Come on, maybe he doesn't know anything.
Ray Tango: I don't really care.
Die Hard - Brought action movies back, 'nough said.

Quote:
Hans: Touching, Cowboy. Touching. Or should I call you Mr McClane? Mr Officer John McClane of the New York Police Department?
John McClane: Sister Teresa called me Mr McClane in the Third Grade. My friends call me John... and you're neither shithead!
Desperado - I love this movie, I remember seeing it for the first time when I was like 7 or 8.

Quote:
Priest: Would you like confession?
El Mariachi: Maybe later, where I'm going I would just have to come straight back.
The Boondock Saints - Another one of my favorites. A classic, pure and simple.

Quote:
Connor: Now you will receive us.
Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.
Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.
Connor: Each day we will spill their blood, 'til it rains down from the skies.
Murphy: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain.
Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.
Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

Last edited by [toj.cc]Phantom; 02-13-2007 at 07:43 PM.