View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 05:38 PM   #2042
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey View Post
In that case, I'm looking for someone willing to try an experiment. Essentially, you shave your head, and then wear a different wig each day, watching to see how long it takes people to question your rapidly changing hairstyle.
Sure, if you finance me the real hair wigs. I'm not going to wear scratchy wigs, you know.

I'm planning to grow out my hair long. And then, when it's long enough, I'll braid it at the edges of the hair, and weave it across my head, so that the unbraided hair is covered.

I always plan on doing crazy things with my hair. For the Senior dance at my school, I made myself a hairdo like Mazzy Fentan:

Mazzy Fentan, Halfling Cleric

I didn't have red hair back then, and my hair was also shorter. I tried recreating the hairdo this summer, but my hair was already too long.

At the end of the evening, there was at least one neon glowstick sticking out of each of those strands of hair, and some of them were connected with those little plastic connectors on top of my head, making them stand off. And then there was circle of the glowsticks woven into it, making it look like I had a halo. Karasu said I looked a bit like a neon Diana/Artemis or Ceres/Demeter (can't remember which one it eas) with that hairdo and the glowsticks.

I hope I can find the photo of that one day...

In school I always braided random strands. And I liked to stick feathers into those strands. What I also like to do is wear sidestrands in front of my ears, like an elf (much to the dismay of my father, who says I should tuck them behind my ears).

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!

Last edited by Jazhara7; 02-04-2007 at 05:40 AM.