View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 03:35 PM   #15821
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumgottist View Post
I'm not sure if the Death of rats qualifies as a pet. Or a rat. Or cute. Well, yes, he is kind of cute, I'll give you that.

He's not my pet. He's my friend.

We used to have 10 female rats (Pia, Cleo, Hexe, Titti, and six others. Hexe was half wild after she had been abandoned and released to freedom by her owner. She had a bit of her ear bitten out by another rat. But she warmed up to us with time. Pia always held her head slightly turned, after she had an encounter with a well of purple ink. She also had purple spots in her white fur for the rest of her life because of that [rats avoid getting into water if they can. So we didn't wash her. There's always the odd one out that absolutely loves playing in a basin of water, of course.].), and before that we had two male rats (Felix and Mätzchen. The two males didn't get along, so we had to keep them separated, sadly. We had bought Mätzchen to keep Felix company).

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!