View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 09:13 PM   #46
Not A Speck Of Cereal
The Major Grubert.

I watch no broadcast TV anymore. I'm not one of those Kill Your TV nuts--I just don't have time for it.

Years ago, I would have all 8 programs on my VCR full. As shows I watched went off the air, I found nothing to replace them with. Eventually, I was left with none.

Blame Netflix. I watch more film than I ever have.

HOWEVER, I do watch TV programs--I just don't see them broadcast. I follow LOST, but I wait for the DVDs, so I'm usually a year behind. I'm in that condition with Deadwood and Battlestar Gallactica as well, but that's about it. Well, I've been picking up Northern Exposure seasons as they're released (there's only one left). But that's all! Well, that and this Thermos...

Lately, I've been meaning to program in The Daily Report with Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report. That's great parody and it's not likely to be released on DVD, so I should horde it. But I don't. Ask me why!

Speck

Edit: oh yes, I have the entire Flirely on DVD as well as the Serenity film--love that stuff. I was so intrigued with Wheaton that I bought someone's collection of the entire 7 seasons of Buffy. But I couldn't finish it. I got 1/2 way through the seconds season, then sold it off.