View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 08:26 AM   #3
Kurufinwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFGNCAAP View Post
I had a lot of fun playing Overseer, so I can only imagine how good Under a Killing Moon and Pandora Directive must be (if they indeed are superior to their sequel, as everyone claims).
I actually liked Overseer better than UAKM; the story and acting were a lot stronger, and the gameplay just as good. Pandora, though, is in a class of its own.

Quote:
Funny thing (that seems to happen to big name guest stars in many other FMV games) is that Michael York didn't act circles around the rest of the cast. Perhaps he wasn't bad, but I'd never have guessed he was the one celebrity surrounded by the unknown or amateur actors, if I hadn't known.
I see what you mean. I thought York did a fine job, but really nothing exceptional. And Chris Jones, while not a "real" actor, had become extremely good as Tex by then, overshadowing most of the cast.

I miss Tex.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]