Thread: DS Adventures
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 07:55 AM   #68
Stain
Baddest Badguy Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerDude28 View Post
By the way, for all of you who have tried to run scummvm as homebrew on your DS, any idea what is the easiest to use flash memory card?
I have an M3 Movie player for the DS (SD card version). In the M3 I have a 1GB ATA High Speed SD card. I have read not all SD cards work well (i.e are not recognized or cannot save games) but mine loaded up all the Scumm games on the first try and has been working great since Christmas, so I guess that is pretty easy

Using the DS to play the old Lucas adventures is a perfect match. The touch screen is as easy to use as a mouse. I only bought the DS because of ScummVM and I have not even bought or played a 'real' DS game yet. Thanks to this thread however, I will definitely be buying some DS adventures.

When I was a kid I whipped through the non-talkie version of Sam & Max Hit the Road with a walkthrough at my side. That was dumb, but as a consequence, I cannot remember that game at all. I bought the talkie version off of eBay and I have been playing it on the DS before getting to the new episodic adventures.

After that I have Indy and the Fate of Atlantis, Day of the Tentacle, and MI1&2 all on deck. I love the DS!

Cheers,
Stain