View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 12:37 PM   #35
Kaelistus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periglo View Post
OK, I want to apologize for the tone of my message. Of course everone can have their say. I just wanted to transmit the feeling I got when looking at the thread title: "ok, now someone is going to say 'Dreamfall' ". And I liked it so much.
Dreamfall! (AKA Other)

Seriously, with the clear antagonism towards that game by some people (including myself) it really surprises me that this poll doesn't include that option.

And yes it was the worst adventure game I played last year that was released last year for me. If it makes some of you feel better Law and Order and Fahrenheit were worse, but although I played them this year, they were released earlier.
Recently Played (rating): Jack Keane (C-), Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy (A-), Sam and Max 2x05 (A+), Sam and Max 2x04 (A), Secret Files Tuguska (C+), Sam and Max 2x03 (A), Sam and Max 2x02 (A), Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny (B), Sam and Max 2x01 (A), Nancy Drew: Icicle Creek (B-), Nancy Drew: Blackmoor Manor (B+), Destination Treasure Island (A), Ankh: Heart of Osiris (A)

Last edited by Kaelistus; 01-04-2007 at 12:46 PM.