View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 08:08 PM   #34
Captain Blondebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFGNCAAP View Post
Captain Blondebeard, nobody in that thread attacked you for having a differing view. No one yelped at you because "negative thoughts like yours are ruining the perception of the industry". Whether you are lying to gain sympathy or you actually believe it yourself I don't know, but you are pulling those things out of thin air (the thread in question is there to see for everybody). Which is ironically what people criticised you for back then to begin with. After which, rather than admitting your mistake you decided to defend your ignorance on the grounds that you were too busy with your job and family to actually check the facts before debating them - and to be flat-out rude towards one of the posters at that.

Drop this subject.
This is the post I responded to:

<<Does everything need to be in colours and shapes for people to understand ?

Telltale needs to break out some hand puppets explaining season 1>>

That is worse than calling me an idiot. That is referring to me as either retarted or a child. Sure I didnt have the facts but he could have followed the others suit and proven me wrong. That is the same guy who slammed myself and other with similiar posts just prior to that thread. I responded about being a busy person because some people act as if we should live and die with every news bit that comes out regarding games.

By the way, bad taste to call anyone a liar.