Thread: Something Amiss
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 03:30 AM   #10
EvilMulder

I just finished it. Let me give you a bit of feedback.

WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS

Negative:
1. It's very short, even for only one chapter, but offcourse you probably realise that. If you continue to make chapters I would encourage you to increase the length of them a bit. Also realise that if you double the amount of rooms you should be able to triple the amount of puzzles with a bit of creative thinking, so players can get even more out of your game.
2. The story in the beginning could have been a little bit more fleshed out. Normally, if after a scan the doors are locked a normal person would just wait instead of trying to break out. Maybe give the player a bit more of a reason for trying to escape the room, ex: an alarm is going off.
3. I couldn't really make out what was being said on the taperecorder. Maybe next time you can consider adding subtitles for us non-native english speakers?

Positive:
1. I like the intro movie. It sets the mood very well and just basicly looks really cool.
2. Very nice artwork. I like your style.
3. Puzzles were good. Not too hard, maybe just a tad too easy, but that's nitpicking. I like how there are objects that are just for show, and not used in a puzzle.
4. What I've seen from the story so far seems very interesting.

Ultimately, I liked it and would love to see more of it.