Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 11:01 AM   #27
Lee in Limbo
It's Hard To Be Humble

Egads!

1) I think so. I used to believe adamantly in soul mates, but made the mistake of thinking I'd found mine, only to learn I was wrong. These days, I'd have to say I'm still not sure, but I'd like to believe again, in some fashion.
2) Damn. Moral dilemma. Both are wrong. One leaves emotional scars and confused sexuality. This would seem to argue for the former, which also factors into some bizarre spiritual rituals I've read about that I'm not at all inclined towards. However, somehow the former disturbs me even more than the latter. With the latter, at least it's your own species. I would have to say that, if it was really just a matter of legal definitions based on a teenager who is legally underage, perhaps that might be acceptable. However, anyone younger than, say... ummm, twelvish?... should be left alone. Still, if you are seriously considering one or the other, perhaps you should also consider voluntary medical castration.
3) Oh good, an easy one. Boxers. *nods emphatically*

1) Have you ever had strong romantic inclinations towards more than one person at the same time, whether you were involved with someone or not?
2) Have you ever been sexual with more than one person at the same time?
3) Have you ever felt compelled to tell someone you love them after a particularly good sexual experience (whether you'd told them previously or not)?