View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 09:26 AM   #37
nl4m
Banned User

Kate Walker (Syberia). I don't like the way she acts, and the looks are average.

Zoe (Dreamfall) just looks too sad, her eyes.

Joy and Naomi (Shenmue 1 and 2). Joy is too manly/annoying, and Naomi acts like a kid/annoying.

The hottest woman is Nicole (Nico) from Broken Sword 3. I don't know what's it about her that I love sooo much. She is brave, always has something cool to say, looks HOT, great (upper) body, and her accent (one word) "killer".

The 2nd HOTTEST woman is "The White Dragon" from Dreamfall.... SHE IS HOT HOT HOT HOT !!!! HOT !!!
I also like Victoria Mcpherson (Still Life). I didn't like her looks, at first. After finishing the game and getting to know her. I really like her. I love the things she says. Like the time when she sees the baby dolls hanging, and when she sees miss. december

There is also a Bond girl... I forgot her name. The one in a blue dress that they kill. The game was called "NightFire"... She was HOT.

Also BloodRayne (Sp ?)... She's HOT.

There are also some Soul Calibur women that are hot... But that's a different story.

As for men... I think Ryo (Shenmue) is cool, Link (zelda), and Yu-Gi-Oh.

As for the bad guys... Lan Di, and Mark Ackerman are COOL. As for the bad females... Petra. She's the only bad female I can think of that's normal.

Last edited by nl4m; 11-29-2006 at 09:37 AM.